Helpful Information for Offenders

If You Need Documentation from our Office Regarding a Terminated Case, you need to contact our Office in advance (at least 2 working days) to give us time to research the file, and you will be required to provide picture identification.

Payment Instructions

If you were placed on probation in Guadalupe County, you must make all of your payments to Guadalupe County, even if you live and report in another county. All fees must be paid in full to Guadalupe County. Send Money Orders or Cashier's Check for each Office.

Payments are due by the 10th of each month as follows:

  • Supervision Fees, Restitution, PSI Fees, and Drug Testing costs are payable to the Guadalupe County Supervision and Corrections Department (Adult Probation). No Personal Checks will be accepted!
  • Payments should be made out to: Guadalupe County CSCD
  • Mailed to: Guadalupe Co. CSCD, 209 E. Donegan St., Seguin, TX 78155
  • Please clearly print your full name on money orders
  • If you are paying with a credit card, please use the "Make a payment on line" link on the right of this page.

Transfer Instructions

If your case was transferred to another county for supervision, you were instructed to:

  • Mail a Monthly Report form each month until you are being seen by an Officer in your County. Notify us of any address changes immediately.
  • DWI or Drug-related offense defendants must send a copy of the certificate of completion of DWI Education, Intervention or Drug Offender Programs to the Guadalupe County CSCD within 180-days. Other Program Certificates should also be mailed to us to verify completion.
  • CSR completion documentation must be mailed to us by your CSR deadline date. All CSR has a specific deadline date, check your CSR deadline, and begin CSR once you meet with your Supervision Officer in your County.

Failure to follow the above instructions can result in your transfer privileges being suspended.

Any questions may be addressed by contacting:

  • Linda Guerra, ext. 1589
  • Phone: (830) 379-7270 or Metro (830) 303-0058


Go Back to Guadalupe County