- Rules of Procedure, Conduct and Decorum At Meetings of the Guadalupe County Commissioners' Court
- County Judge
- Criminal Justice Regional Strategic Plan
- Notices (TCEQ & Others)
- Tax Abatement Guidelines
- Commissioner's Court Videos
- Commissioner's Court Videos - Prior to 2017
- Who Are My Elected Officials?
As a group, the commissioners and county judge are the chief policy-making and administrative branch of county government. Among their many functions, the court sets the tax rate, determines fees for many county services, and determines how the collected revenues will be distributed among different county departments to provide services to the community.
The court meets in a voting session most Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m. in the Commissioners Courtroom on the third floor of the Court House at 101 East Court Street, Seguin, TX. The public is welcome in the courtroom, or may choose to watch a recorded broadcast of the proceedings on the county's website, click here: Recordings